This program is designed for students looking to accelerate their career development, as well as mid-level managers and administrators seeking professional growth. The program teaches the latest concepts in business administration, including leadership skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the core areas of business operations.
- Analyze leadership and organizational skills in various organizations.
- Develop the analytical skills and decision-making tools to manage all facets of an organization.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Evaluate the legal and ethical issues in the business environments.
- BA620 Managerial Accounting
- BA623 Managerial Economics
- BA695 Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- BA611 Managerial Negotiations
- MIS637 Information Technology for Management
- BA631 Leadership and Organizational Development
- BA638 Marketing and E-Commerce Management
- BA642 Quality and Operations Management
- BA682 Financial Management
- BA665 Global Business Management
- BA693 Business Law
- BA700 Strategic Management Capstone* Prerequisites: course may not be taken until all other core courses have been successfully completed.
"NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE DEGREE PROGRAM STUDENTS”
This institution is, provisionally approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to offer degree programs. To continue to offer this degree program, this institution must meet the following requirements: Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program. Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation, as defined in regulations, by May 16, 2019, and full accreditation by May 16, 2022. If this institution stops pursuing accreditation, it must: Stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund. An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended