Students are expected to behave professionally and respectfully at all times. Students are subject to dismissal for any inappropriate or unethical conduct or for any act of academic dishonesty. The University reserves the right to exercise student dismissal for reasons including but not limited to:
- Disobedient or disrespectful behavior to other students and/or University faculty and staff.
- Not completing course work on their own unless otherwise directed by their instructors;
- Not properly citing all referenced works used to complete assignments;
- Being untruthful or misrepresenting the truth while communicating with other students and/or University faculty and staff.
- Not abiding the University of Mansford’s policies as identified in the University’s Academic Catalog, Enrollment Agreement and/or website.
- Attempted hacking of course material and systems.
A breach of the above-referenced actions may result in immediate dismissal or other disciplinary action determined appropriate. Should a student disagree with the University’s disciplinary action, the student may file a complaint in accordance with Student Compliant Policy.